Your move from Kansas City to Fort Lauderdale is more than just a long-distance transition...it’s a life transition, which means you should hire experienced long distance movers to help with your relocation. Your best bet is the professionals at Coleman American Moving Services, one of the largest and most respected relocation providers in the country:
- We’ve been in business since 1914 – that’s over 100 years
- We’re BBB-accredited
- We’re ProMover members of the American Moving & Storage Association
- We’re long-time agents for Allied, one of the best van lines in the business
So... what can we do for you?
Moving to Fort Lauderdale from Kansas City
To ensure communication regarding your move to Fort Lauderdale from Kansas City, we will assign a dedicated Move Coordinator to be your main point of contact. Your Move Coordinator will be there before, during and after your transition to provide guidance and support to our team. We also provide the following services and benefits:
- Friendly moving crews
- Moving boxes/packing materials
- Packing of household items
- Appliance and furniture moving
- Moving of antiques and fine art
- Crating for high-value items
- Shipping of cars and motorcycles
- Online tracking of your shipment
Relocating from Kansas City to Fort Lauderdale
If you’re not prepared to accept your belongings at your new location, Coleman can store your items at any one of our state-of-the-art warehousing facilities throughout the US. We can hold on to your items on a long-term or short-term basis, depending on your needs while moving from Kansas City to Fort Lauderdale.
Contact Coleman American Moving Services today to speak with a long distance moving specialist – we would be happy to talk with you more about our Kansas City to Ft. Lauderdale moving services. You can also request a free moving estimate now by using our online quote form.