It’s common to need storage solutions before, during, or after a move. Warehouse storage offers benefits that make it a smart choice, and many long-distance movers offer this type of storage as part of their moving packages.
Some of the reasons you may need warehouse storage include:
- Moving to a Smaller Residence
- Completing Renovations Prior to Moving Into New Home
- Delayed Closing on New Home
- Not Having Secured a New Resident Prior to the Move
- Moving to a Temporary Residence
Instead of trying to find reliable, secure storage on your own, work through your residential movers. Doing so often results in better pricing and is more convenient as you won’t have to search for a separate storage company.
Safe, Secure Warehouse Storage
The benefits of storing your belongings in warehouse storage are many, and the list of reasons starts with the fact that most warehouses have ample space to store both typical household goods as well as larger items, such as vehicles.
Other benefits you’ll find in most warehouse storage facilities include:
- Space Can be Purchased on an As-Needed Basis
- Fire and Theft Protection Systems Prevent Loss or Damage
- Temperature Controlled Options
- Small Items Can be Placed in Wooden Vaults
- Large Items Can Remain Pad- and Plastic-Wrapped
- Short-Term and Long-Term Storage Options
When you’re ready for your items to be used in your new home, they can be delivered from the warehouse right to your door.
Experienced Moving Professionals
Since 1914, Coleman Worldwide Moving has provided superior long-distance moving services. We’ve logged millions of miles and built a reputation for excellent service one move at a time.
Contact us today for more information about our warehouse storage and moving services. Call today or fill out our online form now.