People are starting to gear up for a season of fun in the sun. At Coleman Allied, we know where we’re spending many of our summer days!
As Comal County movers, we have seen a lot of the towns around San Antonio, but our favorite for summer is Canyon Lake. Canyon Lake has a lot of summer activities that are fun for the whole family.
- Water sports- Canyon Lake is famous for their water
sports. From boating to waterskiing to
tubing, there are a lot of ways to enjoy the water. They even have the new
flyboards for you to try.
- Fishing- This water is filled with striped bass. Grab your tackle box and get ready for a day of fishing on this great, big lake.
- Hiking- All around the lake there are great hiking trails.
Enjoy the shade of the trees while walking around some breathtaking nature.
- History- Wanting to step back in time? Visit the Canyon Lake
Gorge and look at some prehistoric fossils including dinosaur tracks.
- Camping- Skip the hotel and enjoy your summer evenings under
the stars. There are plenty of places
for you to pitch a tent and enjoy the beauty of nature.
There are many was to enjoy Comal County, but our favorite is Canyon Lake. Go explore and find your favorite!
Moving to Comal County? Our residential movers will move you and your family quickly and efficiently. Call or visit our website to learn more about our moving services and get your FREE quote today!
- Comal County Movers